Thursday, May 19, 2011

What to do with an old potato.

potato stamp

Do you sometimes forget that you bought potatoes, and then they get lost at the bottom of the potato basket until you find them, months later, shrivelled and sprouting?
I do. All the time. And I never knew what to do with these shrivelled creatures, until one day I had a stroke of brilliance.

potato stamp

Instead of throwing them away, or trying to grow them, I've decided to turn this sad little potato into a stamp! How crafty of me.

potato stamp

Remember potato stamps? Yeah, I'd forgotten about them too. But they're cute and super easy. I remember doing them in primary school.
You just have to draw your design on the potato, cut it out, and stamp it on.

potato stamp

potato stamp

Wow! That WAS easy.
And now you can make cute cards for all those nice presents that you wrapped.

potato stamp

And you should probably listen to this song while you're carving and stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment