Monday, July 25, 2011

Friday I'm In Love: Convert.

IMG_0984

I never considered myself to be a sporty girl. At school, I was too busy with band and choir to be fussed with sport. And I was never really interested, anyway.

But these last two years, I've started to watch AFL, only because Brent is a sporty boy and he really is all about it.

Watching the footy with someone who is really passionate, is definitely the way to get interested about something. Because of Brent, I know the rules, the players, and the right things to yell at the right time. I even have a team (go the Blues!).

But watching a live game is a completely different experience. Sitting in a stadium surrounded by 75,000 dedicated and passionate supporters, is something you need to be there to appreciate. When your favourite player kicks a goal, or gets the mark of the year, there is nothing you can do to stop yourself from punching the air with your fist.

I'm a total convert.

IMG_0988

No comments:

Post a Comment