Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday I'm In Love: Crafty lady's.

It's no secret that I love everything to do with food. Not just eating, but food blogs, cookbooks, food photography... you get the idea.
But I like other things, too. I like music, reading, walking, art, and playing guitar.
You might not know this about me, but I used to do a lot of art and crafty things. I did photography and art in school and at one point, I was really into street art and I thought that that's what I wanted to do with my life.

With holidays coming up, I've gotten really into craft blogs. They've always got such good ideas that seem really easy, and get me really excited about sitting inside with a mountain of off-cut material, ribbons and a hot glue gun. My mother would be so proud!

So I'm sharing my favourite crafty blogs with you in the hope that you might also get excited and inspired. They all seem to be done by lovely lady's (aren't guys into craft?), so there are lots of girly ideas, like making cushion covers and headbands. But that's the kind of thing that makes me happy when the weather is so cold outside...

In no particular order:

No comments:

Post a Comment