Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday I'm In Love: Too many pots of tea and Cameo Lover.

Since confessing that I'm both obsessive and fickle, I've decided to put this into practice with a new weekly post: Friday I'm In Love

It will show you what I'm loving each week, and will force me to post here more often. The only thing is, I didn't really want this blog to turn into a place for me to post lots of pictures of myself that I've taken in the mirror (because, lets face it, I'm not 16 anymore. Thank god). But this is my blog, and I can write posts about whatever I want! I've already done a couple of craft posts here before, so I guess it's ok to branch out a little bit. And I promise there won't be any photo's of me that I've taken of myself in a mirror (well, not too many anyway).

And who knows, it might only last two weeks before I find something else to do...
image

This week I'm going to share two things with you.
I drink way too many cups of tea. I think I'm addicted.

The other thing I'm sharing is this song by ex-New Zealand artist, Kimbra. I've had this song stuck in my head all week. I love the video for it too. Everything from the fluoro colours to the tambourine. I can't wait till her album comes out.
There is one line in the song that I can't work out what the lyrics are.
It goes: "everyday's like talking in your sleep, love is like a ..........., open up your heart."
What goes there? Huh? Silhouette in teams? Silhouette in Jeans? Cigarette and tea? I don't know.
Either way, the song is great.

And there you have it! The first Friday I'm in Love. Hopefully there will be more of these to come!

2 comments:

  1. This has been troubling me too (the lyrics for Cameo Lover)
    could it be 'silhouetted dream'?
    I just recently stumbled upon your blog while looking for a different chocolate brownie recipe, I tried the Cheesecake Brownie and they were divine!
    I also noticed you're from Hobart (as I am), it's a small world!
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a small world! Thanks for visiting, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete