Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday I'm In Love: Vacation.

IMG_0899

I've just spent 3 days in Sydney visiting my Mum for her birthday.
The weather was perfect and we ate so much food. It was a little bit ridiculous.

IMG_0907

We even went to see the Archibald Prize (which was amazing, by the way).
We had dinner with my Auntie and Cousin and had a lovely time.


I think I ate more French pastries in those 3 days then when I was actually in Paris. Wild.


IMG_0894
IMG_0868

But I had a really good time, and I was so lucky with my flights, I missed most of the ash cloud chaos.

We went to all the trendy suburbs, and I taught my Mum all about Hipsters, and I bought lots of vintage clothes.

IMG_0876
IMG_0873

I am glad to be home, though.

Have you been on vacation recently?
I can't wait until my next holidays. I'm going to spend the next 4 months organising something fun.

2 comments: